- Bipartisan lawmakers target addiction crisis by boosting non-opioid pain management. The Hill.
- Pfizer to offer all its drugs not-for-profit to 45 lower-income countries. The Guardian.
- Plastic packaging might be biodegradable after all, say German scientists. DW.
- The living coffin that transforms your body into compost. Positive News.
- Ban has prevented 2 million surprise medical bills so far, insurers say. Axios.
- Four new states will extend postpartum Medicaid coverage to 12 months. The 19th.
- ‘Mind blowing’ ancient settlements uncovered in the Amazon. Nature.
For more good news, check out The Progress Network, and Future Crunch.