- Judge restores a range of protections to endangered species. AP.
- ‘Extinct’ parrots make a flying comeback in Brazil. The Guardian.
- UK energy bills to drop next year thanks to record-breaking investment in renewables. Euronews.
- Why natural disasters are killing fewer people. Vox.
- Medical debt is being wiped off credit reports. The Wall Street Journal.
- Universal flu vaccine enters phase 1 trials. Freethink.
- By most measures, people around the world are better off than ever. So why doesn’t it feel that way to Americans? The New York Times.
For more good news, check out The Progress Network, and Future Crunch.