- Child mortality worldwide has declined from 12.6 million under-5 deaths in 1990 to only 5 million in 2020. WHO.
- How Rwanda could become one of the first countries to wipe out cervical cancer. The Guardian.
- Teenage pregnancies are declining across the world, with only a third of all women bearing children in adolescence compared to 50% sixty years ago. ORF.
- Scientists unveil method to destroy certain ‘forever chemicals’. The Hill.
- California becomes 1st state to offer free meals at school for kids. ABC News.
- Here are some signs that inflation is calming down. Axios.
For more good news, check out The Progress Network, and Future Crunch.