- Ozone-killing materials in Earth’s stratosphere fell over 50% to levels seen before the ozone hole became a problem. DW.
- Tiny new tree frog species found in rewilded Costa Rican nature reserve. Mongabay.
- Dutch students have invented a zero-emissions car that captures carbon as it drives. Euronews.
- Scientists hail autoimmune disease therapy breakthrough. The Guardian.
- The Nigerian project helping babies to be born free of HIV. The Guardian.
For more good news, check out The Progress Network, and Future Crunch.