- The wealth of America’s bottom 50 percent has doubled during the pandemic years. The Intercept.
- Despite COVID-19 Pandemic, record 96% of U.S. households were banked in 2021. FDIC.
- With Covid prompting more employers to consider remote arrangements, employment has soared among adults with disabilities. The New York Times.
- People born more recently have a lower risk of dying from influenza. Our World in Data.
- CO2 emissions rose more slowly in 2022. AP.
- EU produces record wind and solar energy as it shirks Russian gas. CNN.
- In race to end homelessness, San Antonio takes the lead. Bloomberg.
- U.S. military suicides drop as leaders push mental health programs. PBS.
For more good news, check out The Progress Network, and Future Crunch.