- Best science news 2022. Neurologica.
- New clean energy investments have topped $40B since the IRA passed, report says. Utility Dive.
- Oregon governor commutes all 17 of the state’s death sentences. CBS News.
- Largest study to date confirms Ebola vaccine safety, with immunity lasting up to a year. Gavi.
- Moderna’s mRNA cancer vaccine shows promise in preliminary study. The Wall Street Journal.
- U.S. rents drop at the fastest rate in 7 years. Axios.
For more good news, check out The Progress Network, and Future Crunch.