- Türkiye’s massive fundraising campaign for quake survivors tops $6B. Daily Sabah.
- Between 2018 and 2021, the malnutrition-related stunting rate in Indonesia saw an unprecedented decline, from 30.8% to 24.4%. World Bank.
- Poverty in Uganda is on a long-running decrease, having fallen from 56% in 1993 to 20.3% in 2021. UNDP.
- In the past six years Ghana has reforested over 628,000 hectares of land, putting the country seven years ahead of its target to restore 2 million hectares of degraded land by 2030. Afrik21.
- Conservation efforts celebrated as 26 Australian species no longer need threatened listing. The Guardian.
- Illinois is set to mandate paid leave for nearly all workers. CBS News.
- Millennials are just as wealthy as their parents. Quartz.
For more good news, check out The Progress Network, and Future Crunch.