- India witnessed 85.1% decline in malaria cases between 2015-2022. Healthworld.
- Over the past couple of decades, global suicide prevention efforts have reduced deaths by a third. Wired.
- Murder rates in the United States are down by 12.5% so far in 2023. Datalytics.
- Early warning, preparedness likely saved thousands of lives during Cyclone Mocha. AP.
- Electric car range set to double with first production of breakthrough battery. Independent.
- The end of acid rain. Works in Progress.
- The European countries setting new wind and solar records. Euronews.
For more good news, check out The Progress Network, and Future Crunch.