- Uzbekistan parliament passes long-overdue legislation criminalizing domestic violence. Amnesty International.
- Despite the reputation of the broke Millennial, their incomes and homeownership rates are actually akin to those of Boomers and Gen Xers at the same age. The Atlantic.
- Fast EV chargers to nearly double on U.S. highways under expansion plan. The Wall Street Journal.
- New coral reef discovered in Ecuador’s Galapagos Islands. Reuters.
- Promising new AI can detect early signs of lung cancer that doctors can’t see. NBC News.
- Bacteria can be engineered to fight cancer in mice. Human trials are coming. MIT Technology Review.
- Does no-resumé, no-interview hiring work? New data say yes. Reasons to be Cheerful.
For more good news, check out The Progress Network, and Future Crunch.